“beer excellent - atmosphere not so good”

Hammerheart Brewery
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Reviewed September 10, 2013

After much anticipation for this brewery to open, we finally got to try it out on a recent Friday afternoon (4:30). Upon arriving it was quite crowded....standing room only to be exact. People were actually a couple deep at the bar and the only picnic table was full also. After making my way to the bar over a screaming guitar (not really, there is no music) I made my beer selection from a handwritten menu on a rather small chalkboard (eyes not good at my age) and got a brief description from the bartender who was very busy. Tried 3 different beers (one light and two darks, super yummy)....let me say, not a sleeper in the bunch. Loved them all a lot. I will come back to get the beer, but will take it home to enjoy (growlers available). We took the beer outside, hoping to avoid the crowd and noise but found no seating outside....dismay. I really need a place to park it on a Friday afternoon to really enjoy a great beer. They have no waitresses....sadly. I would have liked to "like" this place more, but the lack of seating, service and not even a peanut, cracker, or chip in sight, makes it kinda hard for me. Like I said, though, the BEER IS GREAT.

2  Thank verycoldone