“Yuck”

Cuisines: American
Lino Lakes
“Yuck”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

We had a coupon so decided to check this place out... Beware, the WORST food I have ever eaten at a restaurant in my entire life... if they keep this up it won't be open long... Service was great, but chicken fingers, paper thin, greasy, no meat, thought I would lose my teeth. Broccoli soup would be better used for fertilizer on the farm. French fries, well done and the greasiest ever, no taste to them.... we had a turkey club, all processed food and thin bread, no way could I finish it... The place was dumpy looking too. But the Server was top notch, she should really go work somewhere else if she can.... Stay away until they get real food in this place.... I wouldn't eat there again for free ! ! !

• Visited March 2012