“Needs better customer service”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Forestedge Winery

Forestedge Winery
Ranked #1 of 1 things to do in LaPorte
Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Needs better customer service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The older gentleman behind the counter refused to offer us the kinds of wine we like. He said that he knows better than us, we must follow his educated lead. Having had many wines over my years, I know what **I** like. He doesn't, and his lead was obnoxious. We would have bought more except for him.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Landof10000Lakes

Andover, Minnesota
“nice stop on the way up highway 64”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My friend and I stopped at this winery on our way up to Bemidji for some biking. My husband and I have stopped at many wineries on our travels and this one compared well with those. It was a very cute little winery. Had a very nice gift shop with pottery and jewelry from local artisans. Their wines were fruit wines-the rhubarb wine was made from the rhubarb right there on the property. It was refreshing and a little dry-nice for summer. They gave us tastes of several different ones they had. The man there was informative and courteous. I recommend this stop for anyone who likes wines.

Visited June 2013
Minnesota
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Great experience, good wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 20, 2012

We visited the Forestedge during their Art Festival in late August. They have some really descent crafters there and when combined with the wine tasting, it makes for a really fun day. Their wines are pretty good too! The White Cranberry and Strawberry Rhubarb are worth checking out.

Visited July 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

They have a wonderful art fair each year with very unique artists. The wine is great and the atmosphere relaxing.

Saint Paul, Minnesota
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“A Worthwhile Stop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2012

Very nice winery with friendly owners. The fruit wines are surprisingly good (tasting is free). Very welcoming and enjoyable visit. Our kids were encourage to feed the chickens they had in a large pen (which they (both kids and chickens) loved. Will stop again.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank RoundFrog

Been to Forestedge Winery? Share your experiences!