“Nothing Special”

Add it.
Bad 2 the Bone BBQ
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We ate at the restaurant and were the only people in the place. It was in September, after Labor Day, but before fall colors. It was Saturday evening though, so we would have expected to see more people. BBQ here is smoked meat only and then you add the sauce. It just wasn't anything extra. It is a very informal place.

There are newer reviews for Bad 2 the Bone BBQ
Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was a early Sunday afternoon, so not too busy, but my wife and I both had the brisket, it was very good, and their prices as well, I would definetly reccomend this as a stop for a good meal for anyone traveling between Lake George & Park Rapids, or staying at Itasca State Park, very close.

Reviewed August 18, 2011

We ate here twice. The BBQ is quite good, the prices reasonable. I had the sausage and I had a sandwich that mixed sausage and brisket, which was really superb. The only complaint I had was the buns - they could easily add an extra buck to the very reasonable sandwich prices and give you a toothier, heartier roll. The buns they use are of the store-brand white-bread variety. Overall, strongly recommended if you're in this neck of the woods (really there's nothing around, you're 2 miles east of the Mississippi Headwaters and 5 miles west of Lake George, which offers a cafe and a gas station). Met the owner, he was a good guy, deserves a little of your business.