“Wrap was 'so-so'”

Add it.
Rhino's PIzza and Sub Shoppe
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed October 4, 2012

Flour tortilla, with tiny slices of meat and cheese, and bulked up with veggies. Probably cost about 30 cents to make, so I'm not sure the six buck price tag was worth it.

There are newer reviews for Rhino's PIzza and Sub Shoppe

Reviewed August 13, 2012

We ordered an XL supreme pizza and shared it among friends. The best pizza I have had in a very long time!!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We liked this spot because it was smack in town - a short walk from the Inn. However, my hoagie was soggy. My boyfriend's chicken was good though a little dry.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is the Minnesota nice of pizza . Good thing -- they deliver, including to the pub next door. There was a bit of confusion delivering 2 different pizzas to the pub because they didn't take down a name -- just walk in with a pizza box. Bad thing -the pizza is Minnesota bland, the sauce tasted like tomato sauce straight out of the can badly in need some garlic and Italian herbs. The homemade crust is thick and bready which means it takes a while to bake.