“Charming”
Review of Intermission - CLOSED

Intermission
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Intermission is the best restaurant in and near Lanesboro, Minnesota. Great food perpared by a gifted Chef! Chef Dave creates the menu and prepares all the entrees. It might take longer when we are full but it will taste awesome! We do encourage reservations. This helps with timing the orders to the kitchen. That is what make us unique, Chef Dave is doing the cooking. And man can he cook!
Reviewed May 22, 2014

The best steak ever! Blue cheese butter. Perfectly done. Wonderful service. Very beautiful surroundings. Will sure eat there again, on my next visit. Very high quality, but very comfortable.

1  Thank Mary T
There are newer reviews for Intermission

Reviewed November 12, 2013

My husband and I went to Intermission on a recommendation from our hotelier. She called and made the reservation for us. We were there at 7:00 and there were only two other tables of diners. It was a Thursday night and nothing playing at the theater, so I could understand it not being crowded. Our waitress was nice enough, but didn't seem to know much about wine or the food, so we just went with what sounded good. We were definitely pleased with our choices. The wine was good, the salmon was delicious and the steak was so tender! If we'd known how huge the portions were, we would have split a meal. We enjoyed our meal at a leisurely pace, with no push from the staff to rush us to leave. The most amazing part was that we had this wonderful dinner with a couple of bottles of wine and it was well under $100. Definitely a great experience!

2  Thank Ferrywings
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We loved the location in darling Lanesboro. The food was wonderfully prepared and served. We'll definitely go back.

1  Thank Lani1225
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Great food at reasonable prices! Waitress was very helpful in selecting entrees and she was right! Convenient location, just sorry a play was not going on while we were there.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

We had dinner this past weekend at Intermission. The food was fine, though not outstanding. I had the pork medallions, which were a bit overdone and dry. pn the other hand, my wife's salmon with a honey glaze was quite good. I asked to have rice in place of mashed potatoes and was told that the substitution would be no problem, but when our dinner came there were the potatoes. The service, while friendly, was also slow. Dessert was unimaginative. I would not rush back.