“Philadelphia Story”

New Richland Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Philadelphia Story”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The first act was kind of slow-but all agreed that the second act picked up & overall a great play We probably should have gotten there earlier and gotten better seats

Visited July 2012

wisconsin
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“The Play's The Thing”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Had a great time here. Saw "The Philadelphia Story" which was very well done. Come support this excellent theater group and enjoy great theater in a far away place.

Visited July 2012
Plymouth, Minnesota
“Play”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Excellent. Great Theatre. The cast of Philadelphia was excellent!
We enjoyed this evening!

Rochester, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun, fun, fun!”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been going to the Commonweal Theatre many years now. I absolutely love their plays and their talented cast members. Sometimes people from outside of their theatre act in their plays and they have new interns every year, so there is a lot of variety with the casts.

Last year I decided to join their million dollar club (MDC) because I wanted to help ensure they continue. Plus, I get to go the plays as many times as I want. I have seen 39 Steps 3 times already and plan to see it again. I invite you to try out this theatre and consider getting season tickets so you can see every play or join the MDC so you can see the plays you really love as many times as you want.

It's also great to first go to their previews. The actors and director have a chat with the audience afterwards to get their input on how things went and frequently make changes based on the audience input.

And before the play, you can have dinner at the restaurant, Intermission, which is right next door. It has very good food. I plan to go there again this weekend.

Enjoy!

1 Thank JudithInRochester
New York City, New York
“Great theater experience”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

I've seen two plays this spring, Pillars and 39 Steps, both top rate.