“Excellent atmosphere and food”
Review of Pedal Pushers Cafe

Pedal Pushers Cafe
Ranked #2 of 21 Restaurants in Lanesboro
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Description: Focusing on made-from-scratch cooking featuring locally grown meats, dairy, and in-season produce. We offer a large selection of burgers, sandwiches, and salads with some unexpected twists. We serve craft beer on tap, homemade draft root beer, and roast our own coffee beans. We have a large selection of gluten free and vegetarian meals as well.
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We spent the day in the Lanesboro area. At supper time we went to this café where the tablecloth is brown paper and crayons are supplied. I sketched the monument from our town. Our waitress was awesome. (Sorry I don't have her name-average height with dark curly hair) ...lots of fun interaction and great service. We had BBQ pulled pork and chicken/salsa/guacamole with sweet potato fries AND Grain Belt beer. Casual atmosphere with many antiques decorating the entire café.

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We were really excited about this place because it has such a neat atmosphere and good reputation, so it was really disappointing when my meal came out and my dinner roll was literally covered in mold. We completely lost our appetites after seeing that, but we still tried to eat. The rest of the meal was pretty mediocre. My boyfriend ordered chicken strips, and instead of bringing the meatloaf that I ordered, the server brought out Norwegian meatballs. She apologized, but that was it - still had to pay $30 for a really unforgettably gross meal. Reading the other reviews about this place, I am really confused. People seem to really like it. Am I missing something?

stburro, Owner at Pedal Pushers Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2014

We have no excuses only apologies! We don't want any of our customers to have an experience like the one you described. So sorry! We hope you will give us another chance next time you are in Lanesboro.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

My husband had dinner here our first night in Lanesboro. The staff was super friendly, the coffee is great, and the food was delicious.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

It's a burger joint that serves delicious locally sourced food, if possible. I really appreciate the fact that they buy from their neighbors. We've never had an item we didn't love.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I visited Lanesboro recently and stopped here for lunch. The service was very friendly and warm and the food was excellent. I had the "hear is on" burger and a cup chili. They also have craft beers on tap (Summit, Surly). Highly recommended.