“Good food horrible service.”
Review of Carbone's Pizzeria

Carbone's Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 70 Restaurants in Lakeville
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Media, Pennsylvania
“Good food horrible service.”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

It was our first visit and I don't think I'll come back. I might consider take out.

We walked in had no clue it was seat your self and after a few minutes we were told not so nicely to take any seat.

We waited over 15 minutes for our appetizer (spinach artichoke). The app was actually very good. It took a half hour from order to table to get our pizza (taco). We were one of 3 tables and 4 people at the bar. I'd hate to see how long it would take to get food if the place was busy.

We sat with our drinks completely empty for 5 minutes before we got a refill not once but twice.

I would agree with other reviews that the size of the pizza is a problem. The Large is more like an XL and the small is more like a personal sized. It would be great if they had something in between.

They serve the pizza nearly Chicago style. They offer their pizzas as a deep dish and they cut the pie in squares but the waitress said they are not Chicago style.

Burnsville, Minnesota
“Great restaurant/sports bar”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This place started small and was such a success that they've expanded at least once. It must stink to be another tenant at this strip mall because this place is so busy is clogs the whole parking lot, crowding out parking for other businesses. I haven't been here for awhile, but I have never had a bad meal here. The pizza is the attraction, but everything else is good too. The place wears a lot of hats: tons of families go here, but with tons of HD big screens it also attracts the sports crowd and softball players who go for beers after their league games. Then there's the local regulars who know everyone by name and the Golden Tee players. It also morphs into a nightspot with dance floor and DJ(this may not be the case anymore, I haven't been here on a weekend night for years). There is something for everyone. But it starts with the food.

• Visited August 2011
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
“Nice place”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This is a nice place for a gathering of alot of people or for a quiet dinner with a special person. There are many TVs for watching sports while still having a warm feeling when you walk in. The food is very good. The staff are very friendly and do their best to make your time there enjoyable.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Northshorelover88
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Local Hangout”
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Great place to watch a game and grab a beer. Great Local Hangout.

puglovers
“Good food & service”
Reviewed October 1, 2010

I ate the spaghetti & meatballs while I was here, and I was surprised how good it was! The sauce & meatball was delicious! It was priced pretty decently too. I am excited to taste their pizza next time!! Also, if you are not a bar type of person and you are over 28, I would say come here definitely before 8pm. Anytime after 8pm are the high school, college and early 20's who get drunk. There's a lot of people who smoke right in the entrance too. It would've been my place when I was that age.