“Very conveinant location”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: phone 952-435-8100
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Green mill is always a staple with great food and good service with a wide variety of beer. The food is consistently good every time.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Great food. Great service. Busy place, so be prepared to wait during peak times, but it's worth it. Overall good value for they money!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We had an awesome pasta lunch here. The service was a little slow and there wasn't that many people in there but anyway the food was delightful.

GreenMill000, Manager at Green Mill Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Hi Ron!

Thanks for taking the time to review us!! Glad you liked your pasta! I'm sorry to hear about the slow service, I will talk to the staff about that!! Hope to see you again soon! :)

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Love the Lakeville Green Mill. They have a nice variety of foods, always great service, and one of the best happy hours around! Try their Bruschetta...it's AMAZING!

Hey Bonnie!!

We're glad you liked the Bruchetta! It is an awesome appetizer! Did you know it comes half price on our Happy hours too?! Happy hour is daily from 4-7 and 9-12!! Great drink deals too! If you liked that you should try the Olive tappenade flat bread, or the Italian Flat bread! See you soon!!

Reviewed December 13, 2013

I was in here the other night and the place was quite dead. I was wondering why since I've never been in a Green Mill that wasn't busy. Anyhow, the drinks were fine but the food was mediocre at best. I had the Langostino lobster and shrimp linguine. No flavor and the pasta was overcooked. My friend had a salad and she said that the lettuce was "flimsy"...whatever that means. But it didn't sound delicious. Maybe they were having a bad night, I don't know. I find another restaurant in this area next time.

1  Thank Michael K

Hey Michael,

I'm sorry your visit wasn't as expected! Most people love the langastino, personally its one of my favorites! Get in touch with me and i'd love for you to come try us out again! Let us make it up to you! You can find us on Facebook at Green Mill Lakeville, send us a message and i'll send you a gift card so you can find out how great we really are!

Sorry for your bad experience again!