“wheres the meat?”

Description: phone 952-435-8100
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“wheres the meat?”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

Well we tried it again. Local bar & grill; we said we just had to spend our dollars in town. Wife ordered a sandwich and asked for bacon. Sandwich came with one slice of ham, one slice of turkey, one slice of bacon (charged extra $1 and not told) . Sandwich was $11.00. Are you kidding me? I had a fish sandwich which was under cooked. Best thing was appetizer- brusetta!! This really was the last time. Never again.

• Visited June 2012

Lakeville, Minnesota
“Love their brunch”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

They have a pretty good selection on the brunch buffet. The food has not been disappointing either.

Visited May 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Wait staff are airheads”
Reviewed December 5, 2011

Third time we went and we get airheads for wait staff. Slow service and they call you "guys" or " what can I get you young fellas" ( we're 60) Not just once but over and over again. "You guys" " you young folks need anything?" C'mom, cut the crap and just talk to us like we're customers and not your drinking buddy.
Last time we went our food took forever to come. Grayed haired waiter never followed up or kept us informed.
We won't be going back.

• Visited August 2011
Ohio
“Crappiest 15.00 dollar salad”
Reviewed September 20, 2011

I was staying at a nearby hotel I got a menu from the front desk I called for a spring green and spinach salad with fresh tomatoes red and green onions roasted peppers gargonzola cheese toasted pecans. Grilled chicken

Sounded great. Well when I called I was informed there had been a price change it now included a cup of soup that I didn't want but couldn't order without. Total came to 14.99.

What I got wilted warm soggy spinach no greens no peppers I think I saw some red onion in there
It was horrible. I feel ripped off

Minnesota, USA
“Good restaurant for a chain”
Reviewed June 13, 2011

While I am not a fan of chains, and prefer unique dining options, Green Mill is one of the better choices for a chain. The menu is varied so you can find something for everyone. They have great salads (large enough to share - especially if you want to have something more than just salad). The pastas are good, and so is the pizza (with many choices for crust and toppings). The artichoke dip is good, and so are the desserts. We sometimes make a meal of appetizers only, so we can have room for desserts. Normally we share a salad between 2-4 people, and then share pizza.

The service is good, with knowledgeable wait staff. I've never had to wait for seating here either.

The prices are pretty much the same as most chains, but with the food quality a notch above most of the others. I'll choose Green Mill over their main competitors, Applebees or TGIF every time.

• Visited April 2011