“Delicious Food!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Dodd Blvd. & CR 50
Reviewed December 4, 2011

I think the food here is amazing. I have been here four times and every time the food has been wonderful. I have tried a variety of things off the menu and have not been disappointed. The red sauce is absolutely amazing. The lasagna, the spicy rigatoni and the pizza are top favorites.

The service is sometimes better than others, but has never been a great disappointment. The servers have always been friendly.

Reviewed October 11, 2011

We went for lunch. i had the vegie pizza, which was ok. It didn't have a whole lot of flavor. I brought leftover pizza home and added spices and it was much much better. i noticed other tables had bread and balsamic vinegar. We were not given any and not sure if it depends on what you order. My mom had pasta with italian sausage. The sausage had really good spice to it. My aunt had a panini sandwich which was ok. Service was slow. Only one server for lunchtime. i had a Groupon that we used. It was half price pizza Tuesday, however they would not extend that offer since i had a Groupon. Overall we were not impressed and probably will not go back.

Reviewed September 27, 2011

I have been there twice in the last month or so. The first time I ordered the walleye and the second time a pasta. Both times the atmosphere was boring, the food was bland, and the prices too high.
I would recommend the waitresses stop gabbing so loud in the kitchen, redecorate the dining area, and the chef start being more creative with his spices and sauces.
I can't recommend this unless you are dying for Italian and don't have time to drive north to Burnsville or Bloomington.

1  Thank Norsketech
Reviewed September 13, 2011

Went here with my gf tonight, we used a groupon that she bought awhile ago and was about to expire!!

I checked out their website beforehand to see what the menu was like. Website is OK, they have some coupons on there and also tell about specials etc.

We got garlic cheesebread for an appetizer. It was pretty good. They also give you bread with olive and balsamic oil mix.
I ordered something basic, spaghetti bolognese. Gf ordered penne alla pomodora fresco. The spaghetti was pretty good, I liked the meat sauce and chunks of tomato. Very tastey. The Penne my gf said didn't have any taste so she was though it was so-so. Well, I tried it and I could taste garlic and the tomatoes and onions gave it nice flavor. She's crazy :D it was pretty good as well!

I perused the wine list but didn't order anything. They seem to have a nice selection of beer and wine. Just wasn't in the mood for alcohol tonight.

Service was kind of slow...but the waitress and other staff we encountered were very professional and friendly...but slow. It wasn't busy either so not sure why the slow was going on.

I have been told the pizzas here are bomb. The table next to us ordered one and it looked very good. If I come back here, I'm gonna go for pizza!
The thing is this place is pretty far away from where we live. I'm not sure if I would come back unless I had another groupon or living social or some sort of deal. Not because of bad food or anything, just too far. Lakeville is far from everywhere, except Lakeville!!