“Great value!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2015

Great value by any standards (but particularly Maggie Island's!) - delicious brekkie and fresh made juice served by two friendly blokes. Happily took our discount voucher with no problems at all. The only problem was my over indulgence at the full moon party the night before meant I couldn't finish all my yummy bacon and garlic mushrooms - but the fresh juice combo was just what the doctor ordered! ;) Will def be back...

1  Thank Sara B

Reviewed May 6, 2015

Pizza straight from Naples! Baked in a wood-fired pizza oven, the base was light and didn't leave a heavy feeling afterwards. Quick service. Good selection of toppings, BUT, NO PINEAPPLE ON YOUR PIZZA! Thank goodness, because it's not typically Italian!

1  Thank DreaminAgain
Reviewed May 4, 2015

Finally a pizza place that follows my old mans mantra " fruit is for puddings"

Thin and crispy wood fired pizza, with classic tomato sauce and ample (if not generous) toppings with not a pineapple in sight on the menu.

Quick and friendly service, quality coffee and gelato all at a reasonable price.

1  Thank Sc00bysnacks
Reviewed May 3, 2015

Italian family run great pizzas but unfortunately the owners are moving on so hopefully the new owners keep up the good work. Had breakfast on Anzac Day which was great and enjoyed a traditional Pizza for diner one night.

1  Thank scorpio811
Reviewed May 2, 2015 via mobile

Our breakfast was part of our package deal with the Arcadia village motel, which was a great value deal btw. The Italian bloke who served us was basically a rude git, who when presented with out breakfast vouchers to the value of $15 then told me what I was entitled to whilst snatching them and stuffing them in the cash drawer. Eggs, bacon or sausages and homemade baked beans or garlic mushrooms. Coffee or juice, not included. I gave out order and asked for add ons, hollandaise sauce and potato rosti. No sauce and sold out of rosti. He repeatedly reminded me that these were extra and not included in my voucher. 10am, two weddings on the island, so not sure why he was running out of items that early, on a weekend, and who doesn't stock hollandaise! So, orders in, we had to listen to some horrid "atmosphere" music, like the losers of a Eurovision qualifier, and about 30minutes later, the wrong breakfast arrives. So, 10mins later, our proper order arrives. Watery poached eggs that were luke warm, hand made sourdough bread that was more like a brick, and home made baked beans that were half cooked and quite nauseating. The sausages were woolies or coles chipolatas. The bacon was okay (you have to be really bad to stuff up bacon) The only decent thing we had was the mocha, which he only makes with dark chocolate. Save yourself the money and time, wait for the pub to open or buy a packet of chips to ride you over. They would have more flavour than this Italian job! Guess he needs to make a breakfast pizza based on the pizza reviews I read.

3  Thank Boydy073