“EXCELLENT!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Hudson, Wisconsin
“EXCELLENT!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

NEVER had bad service or food here!!! Best in the area!!! Homemade food, great happy hour .75 off ALL drinks not just rail! very inpressed

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank ckc327

Hudson, Wisconsin
“Blah...”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Service was not very good. I realize we all have bad days, but this woman was in a trance. It took way to long to get our drink order, and then the dinner salads and appetizer came with all the food, the order was wrong and I was not impressed with the food. So why would I go back? Hmmm, I won't. I was looking forward to trying out this place, as I had looked at the menu and it looked pretty good. Probably some of the worst nachos I have ever had in my life and everything just seemed mediocre. Maybe it was the lady calling Bingo numbers in the background, but I felt like I was in a VFW or Legion Hall. Just not impressed, and I am no food critic, but this place did nothing for me.

• Visited October 2013
St. Paul
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Home Style Cooking & Service”
Reviewed October 11, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Quaint decor with spaciousness between tables. Food selections are very good. Rustic setting in the country.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank SingingSinatra
Roberts
“Breakfast”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Bartendars always friendly here. Miss the breakfast buffet. Had french dip in Dec 2011 was not good, meat was cold, onions were cold and the bread was hard. I usually just get breakfast here, seems to take awhile to get your food but, it's breakfast.

Visited August 2012
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Not a 'young' crowd...”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

This is old school dining! I would say appropriate for family gatherings, and larger parties. Presented to be frequented by those who are 50+. Food was unremarkable/average, service was excellent. Lunch menu is different then dinner menu.

Visited April 2012