“WE LOVE GORMANS!!!!!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Stillwater, Minnesota
“WE LOVE GORMANS!!!!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

We have been eating at Gorman's every Sunday for years. We love the history of a bygone era surrounding you. We appreciate the large menu selection and great mochas. We love the Gorman family and appreciate every thing they do for the community. The political signs are not offensive to me. If you don't agree with the signs, feel free to pick another place to eat. I applaud their courage to take a stand for their moral and political convictions. I hope they keep up the anti-abortion signs, and any other candidates who speak for truth and morality based on the Bible, not upon the latest verion of morality. Thank you Gormans!

Visited October 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good Food, Good Service”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

The food here is not top of the line as in luxury but it is good American food and is served by hostesses who check in on you every now and again to make sure everything is going well.

Their shakes are delicious! We went for breakfast once and left well satisfied.

I wish they had hot chocolate that didn't come from a package though.

Otherwise, a good place to go.

• Visited August 2012
“Politic signs”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

We used to go to this place and I admit went just a few weeks ago. The place has tons of republican, anti-abortion, Michele Bachman, etc... signs in front during long periods during election season. I really wish they didn't do that. Many locals are turned off by this, including me.

6 Thank Alexandfriends
Fridley, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good BUT!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

This is a nice, quaint resturant with good food at good prices. However, the coffee is only OK But the price of the coffee is out of site. I was shocked when I got the bill. This runed what was a very enjoyable meal up to that point.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank ZDB
Oak Grove, Minnesota
“Very good”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Before my motorcycle accident I visited Gorman's for lunch during work and it was very friendly with very good food for a family owed eatery. I got to know Ed the owner who was there once in awhile he's a GREAT guy.

• Visited June 2011