“Excellent Food, Service Extraordinary!”
Review of Lake Elmo Inn

Lake Elmo Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Lake Elmo Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Lake Elmo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 5
Reviewed February 9, 2013

It has been probably 15 years since I have eaten at the Lake Elmo Inn. It is still consistent and very good. The service was attentive, and expedient. The ambience has not changed, and is still comfortable and comforting. The food is still great! I enjoyed filet mignons with bernaise sauce, topped with shrimp. There was a table of four of us and there was nothing negative said about this restaurant for dinner. I have other colleagues who enjoy this restaurant equally for lunch. Recommend!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

My husband took me and our older son and wife for brunch at Lake Elmo Inn. We have been there many times, but not in the last 2 years. Since there last they have renovated one of the sitting areas. It is very tastefully done in dark wood and a brink wall. We were greetly immediately on entering the restaurant and told where we could hang our coats, then seated right away.
The waitress greeted us and reviewed what was available on the menu for the brunch. Next warm carmel rolls were brought to the table with champagne if you wanted. The brunch had a good variety at the salad and fruit bar. Also there was a nice selection for the entrees. The desserts were plentiful either on the buffet or in a cold storage area. Cream Brulee was yummy as were their cream puff.
The watress was attentive with fresh water and hot coffee as needed. We all left saying what a delifghtful time we had, and how great the food was. Definitely will be back.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Two couples went to celebrate our anniversaries and birtdays. The food and service were excellent. We weren't disappointed!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have been coming here for quite a few years now for their Mother's Day brunch and each year we love it more and more! It includes a huge variety of foods, and also includes a champagne toast...wonderful!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My wife and I dined here with friends on Sept. 21 & 23, 2012. Both meals were excellent as was the service. I had walleye on one knight and rack of lamb on the other. Both were ample portions. The presentation was perfect. The drinks were ample. I have eaten here many times when visiting the Twin Cities and I have never been disappointed. It's like a pilgrimage. John Schiltz is an excellent chef.