“Delicious!”
Review of Lake Elmo Inn

Lake Elmo Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Lake Elmo Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 7 Restaurants in Lake Elmo
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 5
Reviewed January 19, 2013

We have been coming here for quite a few years now for their Mother's Day brunch and each year we love it more and more! It includes a huge variety of foods, and also includes a champagne toast...wonderful!

Reviewed December 24, 2012

My wife and I dined here with friends on Sept. 21 & 23, 2012. Both meals were excellent as was the service. I had walleye on one knight and rack of lamb on the other. Both were ample portions. The presentation was perfect. The drinks were ample. I have eaten here many times when visiting the Twin Cities and I have never been disappointed. It's like a pilgrimage. John Schiltz is an excellent chef.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

We were invited here with local friends while we were in town, What a find! The atmosphere is charming, the service very friendly and accomodating. I had the best butternut squash ravioli that I have ever tasted. I went away still thinking about the food.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was our first visit to this Inn on my birthday from our son who lived in your area and his wife along with our granddaughter!!!~! The atmosphere was so cozy and the service and food was
"top notch" ---- upon mention of my birthday our waitress informed us that all adults at our
table received complimentary champagne***and then we also were presented with chocolate
covered strawberries as an added perk***and our granddaughter was also given that "special
attention" by the staff @this Inn!!!! It was an excellent evening we all experienced together
as a family and I would highly recommend this for an unforgettable "dining experience."

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Everyone around the Twin Cities knows the Lake Elmo Inn. Recently we returned to find it updated inside with a new menu to match. I have never had a bad experience here. The chefs seem to know the old standards but also stay contemporary. Plus, how many restaurants can you say serve "Sunnies" (sunfish)? A wonderful spot for Sunday brunch, in fact the best in the Cities. Desserts are also, very delectable and decadent. I am really glad to see a storied restaurant remain fresh and keep the quality high.