“Beautiful view! Great Staff!”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Lake City
minnesota
“Beautiful view! Great Staff!”
Reviewed November 7, 2006

We were in town for a quiet weekend and it was just that! We stayed during "Leaf Season" and the view from the hotel was INCREDIBLE! The staff was wonderful and extremely helpful. We will definately be back!

• Liked — view
  • Stayed October 2006, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank rwgirl

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Reviewed July 4, 2006

This stay started off horrible. If you don't like smokey rooms make sure you never book one no matter how much they say they will air it out. If the maid takes something of yours you won't get it back and the hotel may give you $20 to replace it. If there is a problem that you want to take up with the owner or manager. She will tell you what you want to hear and not follow through.
This was to be a weekend for me and my husband and we had the jacuzzi suite. The made took my own shampoo, the extra coffee we asked for and left us with none, the Jacuzzi handle was broke, and our toilet leaked, and I was promised that the room would be as aired out as possible (it smelled like someone just smoked in there). When complaining about this at check out I was told to call the manager in a few days and she would work with me. She noted the information and told me she would contact me in a few days about what they could do after talking with the owners. It took weeks before she offered something to me and now its been weeks later and nothing.
Please take caution when staying here. The stay was wonderful besides these events.

• Stayed May 2006
Eagan, MN
Reviewed August 23, 2005

What a pretty place! The views were fantastic, we sat on the patio outside the pool area and watched the sailboats. They were racing and the colorful sails were really pretty.
We stayed the fireplace suite complete with a whirlpool tub. It had a separate bedroom. The living area had a couch and a couple of chairs. The murphy bed was a great plus, as we put the kids to bed in the bedroom and enjoyed the whirlpool. The TV is above the fireplace so you can see it from the whirpool.

The room also had a small kitchen area with a sink, fridge and mircowave. It even had a good sized table for the kids to eat their snack. This room is like a small apartment. Perfect for traveling with kids or another couple.

We are looking forward to going back in the fall so we can enjoy the fireplace. It is a great room and location.

• Stayed June 2005
Reviewed March 3, 2004

The AmericINN in Lake City says its on the lake, but I found it was accross 4 lanes of hiway.Be careful when they say on the lake.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed January 3, 2004

I stayed at this motel and found the staff to be very service oriented.
They washed a shirt for me that I needed at the last minute. Very quiet and very clean. I would pay another $20 for the room.

Happy with my stay..great view.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Best Western Rivertown Inn & Suites
Super 8 Red Wing
Super 8 Red Wing
#6 of 9 in Red Wing

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Lake City? Share your experiences!