Rabbit's Bakery
Cuisines: Pizza, Soups
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We took a day trip today North from Rochester, MN. to Lake City. After three weeks of "tests" at Mayo Clinic I was ready for an outing. My husband and I live in Oklahoma and love to go off for the day and find new and interesting places. We came across Rabbit's and had decided to stop and pick up a roll or something for our breakfast the next morning. My husband came back to the car with granola scones but also had a small bag stating it was the last piece of "Cornbread Cake" she had in the case. We shared it as we continued to drive through the countryside. How completely unusual, delicious and delightful. It had the texture of cornbread but tasted like it was lightly soaked in honey for moisture. It was topped with a lemon glaze that really set it off. I recommend anyone stopping at Rabbit's for a light treat, try the Cornbread Cake.

1  Thank Phyllis R

Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

About only place in town for breakfast. Very nice people working there. Sandwich good but have them hold horseradish if not into that. Cinnamon French toast way too sweet.

Reviewed September 13, 2012

I had my first visit to Rabbit's Bakery last week with a friend. I was surprised they only take cash, so I was stumbling to get $24 together; which was two breakfast sandwiches, 1 bakery item and 2 coffees. The service was good, the food quite yummy, the space is clean and comfortable.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Quaint small place on the south side of downtown Lake City! They only take cash or checks so be prepared! Very friendly gal onthe other side of the counter with a few tables outside to enjoy the view of the sailboat harbor. Quick and easy stop for a bite!

1  Thank 34pc
Reviewed July 22, 2012

great sandwhiches, not open very often so call ahead