“one happy customer”

Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Kasson
Reviewed July 26, 2013

This is the second time I have stayed here, I am a mayo clinic patient and both times I have stayed here once in February of 2013 and now this time in late July, I have found your staff to be very friendly and welcoming, both times I have stayed for at least 5 days and before my stay was over I felt l was coming home at the end of the day. When you stay at a hotel by yourself, it is an incredible thing to find staff who are willing to have conversations with, I findthat it has made it easier to edeal with being alone and lonely.

Room Tip: I have had both a double queen room and a king suite.....of course I prefered the king suite as you...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area

Reviewed June 16, 2013

The room was very clean and had a decent rate for a booked weekend. The bed and pillows were comfy and the A/C unit worked great!! Only a couple complaints...I asked for a nonsmoking room and was given a smoking room. Breakfast was okay. At 8:30am breakfast was out of biscuits, OJ, and hard boiled eggs. The common areas were hot and stuffy. That being said, I'd still recommend this hotel to others staying in the area. I loved that the hotel was right next door to the Kasson Event Center!

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a nonsmoking room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 7, 2013

The management and staff at the Americinn in Kasson were exceptional. They went out of their way to accomodate my daughter's swim party. I would recommend this hotel, not only based on its outward appearance and amenities, but also on its staff's wonderful hospitality.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 29, 2013

For $60/night, this was a great deal! Very nice and knowledgeable manager and staff. Good breakfast, nice pool, great location (gas station and restaurants nearby). Wireless was a little weak. Bed as good as could be expected for this chain. Plenty of towels + coffee, etc... Fridge and microwave always nice. Quiet and pleasant all together!

Room Tip: I was on the highway side, but it wasn't loud... more of a hum.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I traveled with two other couples to visit friends in Kasson. The hotel is an excellent place to stay. Room was spotless. Pleasant lobby with cozy seating and fireplace. Our hosts, Jay and his wife, were extremely friendly and accomodating. Breakfasts were ample for our busy schedule. We will stay at this Americinn on our next visit.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
AmericInnRochester, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Hello
Thank you so much for your generous review, as always we shall be trying our level best to help you and your friends in any manner we can.

Our goal is your satisfaction, but also to make you feel at home. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

We shall look forward to having you back soon.

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

The manager Jay was out of rooms so he put me in a Suite.
This Suite has a fireplace gas logs and a jacuzzi. The suite is very spacious and clean. But the whole place is clean. If I can talk my wife into coming here she would feally enjoy the AmericInn and Suites in Kasson MN Jay and his wife Sonali treat you like your family so I know my wife would love to stay in one of the Suites. The room also has an iron and board a flat screen TV fridge microwave blow dryer king bed fresh towels and sheets. I will sleep well tonight. I will be back and I do recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2013
AmericInnRochester, Guest Relations Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area, responded to this reviewResponded May 24, 2013

Hello

Our goal is your satisfaction, but also to make you feel you are at home. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

We shall look forward to having you back soon, and please drive safely.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I am very happy with my stay here ..! From my arrival to checkout..the staff and management made this a favorite stopping point for myself. I stay at 7 motels every week as I am out 6-8 weeks on business, this place is on my top list and the ONLY place I stay when in the Rochester-Kasson Minnesota area. I enjoy my time here.

• Stayed: May 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Kasson
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester
Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester - North
GuestHouse Inn & Suites Rochester
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Rochester South
Homewood Suites by Hilton Rochester - Saint Mary's & Mayo Clinic Area
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#22 of 51 in Rochester

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Kasson Rochester Area? Share your experiences!