“Ok ”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2016 via mobile

Great food. Been there a number of times and the menu is small but specialized. Very unique atmosphere and great food.

1  Thank Gregg D

Reviewed March 7, 2016

I dont get here often but have always had wonderful food and good food making this and exceptional expetience

1  Thank Wanda B
Reviewed February 21, 2016

We had reservations on a blustery cold winter evening and were met with a sincerely warm greeting, and promptly seated. Our server was very familiar with the menu, gave us great suggestions, and perfectly paced our meal. With a name like Suzettes Fine European Cuisine, we expected and hoped for a gourmet quality meal and we were not disappointed. We began with the Escargot appetizer. It was earthy, garlicky, oniony, and wonderful.
Nancy selected the Seafood Mix Grill which consisted of “Gulf shrimp, scallop and petite lobster tail topped with herb butter sauce, served with garlic whipped potatoes and mixed vegetables”. Nancy proclaimed it outstanding; with the herb butter sauced lobster one of her all-time favorite lobster preparations.
I chose the Suzette Mix Grill which the menu listed as “Petite lobster tail topped with herb butter sauce, beef tenderloin topped with bordelaise sauce, and pork tenderloin topped with cranberry sauce, served with garlic whipped potatoes and mixed vegetables”. I liked my lobster just as much as Nancy liked hers. My beef tenderloin was covered with a perfectly commentary sauce, was fork tender, and done exactly as ordered. The cranberry sauce was a nice uplifting addition to the pork.
Chef Banrith Yong has created a fine dining destination restaurant that needs to be placed on your to-do dining list.

1  Thank Unity-Eagle-68
Reviewed February 20, 2016

the food we had was great. the flavor, the wine, everything went together well and complimented each other. the only complaint I have about our meal was the environment. if there was any background music you couldn't hear it, so we could hear every conversation from the tables next to us. the place is set up as a very small diner, and they use a quarter of their dining space for trying to sell hats and jewelry, which seems wasteful of dining space.

1  Thank AmbjorA
Reviewed February 17, 2016 via mobile

Don't let the outside of this restaurant fool you. Suzette's has the look of a family diner with one fantastic chef. Went here for dinner. I ordered the petite filet (which was anything but petite) and shrimp. Not only were both expertly prepared, but even the side items (garlic potatoes and steamed veggies) were amazing! Everything had amazing flavor. I usually don't eat a lot in one sitting, but I couldn't stop myself. My date had the New York Strip (like my meal, a very generous portion) and it was also perfect. He normally uses a lot of salt and steak sauce, and he didn't have to add a thing. Service was friendly and prompt. Definitely worth the visit!

1  Thank Samantha M

Been to Suzette's Restaurant? Share your experiences!