“Superb Food in an Anomalous Location”

Suzette's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Jordan
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 6, 2015

Suzette's is fine dining. The entrees on the menu are interesting and I had trouble choosing, but tonight I went with the salmon while my darlin' selected the Marin Gravois. We both felt our entrees were delicious and mine, in particular, was a treat for the eyes before I took the first bite. Mixed vegetables? Indeed! a wedge of perfectly cooked beet, a perfectly cooked carrot, several perfect green beans, a tumeric-flavored cauliflowerette, and a radish with a nice serving of garlic mashed potatoes. The dining room is very fresh and clean; my glass of pino grigio was excellent. And the best part: entrees are mostly in the $15 to $30 range. The anomalous aspect is that the restaurant is located just off a 4-lane highway and the neighboring businesses are, well, business-y.

2  Thank Carolyn K

Reviewed October 12, 2015

Delicious and beautiful food with very nice sized portions. Warm bread served at the table. We made a reservation as we had 10 people in our party. Friendly staff. An all around excellent meal, ambiance was great.

2  Thank Sharon C
Reviewed September 1, 2015

We enjoyed most of our dishes, especially the shrimp. Odd atmosphere, with the little "shop" set up where we dined (ask to sit in back of that). Even though my hubby told them it was my birthday, their response was "we're out of candles". OK service, they seemed understaffed for a Friday evening, even with few diners. I wouldn't drive that far just to eat, but a nice place if staying in the area.

1  Thank MinnesotaTrixie
Reviewed June 14, 2015

Suzette's has exceptional food in an unlikely location. We most often go for lunch, and have never been disappointed. Everything is fresh and beautifully prepared. It is fine dining in a casual atmosphere.

Reviewed May 27, 2015

Suzette's is a wonderful little restaurant just off of 169 south of Jordan. It offers a white table cloth experience with superb entrees. The chef offers European cuisine that delights the taste buds. I would highly recommend this for a romantic evening out or a high end business dinner. Thank you for your service!
Visited June 2014

1  Thank Kathryn R

Been to Suzette's Restaurant? Share your experiences!