“Delicious food, reasonable prices”

Suzette's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Jordan
Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 17, 2013

It's almost a place you'd miss driving by, but don't! This cozy little restaurant has great service and wonderful dishes prepared with seasonal foods. Quiet, relaxing atmosphere. A great date spot or for a special meal like a birthday dinner.

1  Thank Paula B

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Loved the Sea Bass and squash soup. Friendly staff with great suggestions for the menu. It is easy to find and they offer a little something for every taste.

3  Thank Mariposa1020
Reviewed September 5, 2012

While traveling to the Minneapolis area, I read some reviews of Suzette's Restaurant in Jordan, Minnesota. We went to the restaurant and were immediatly taken back by it's cleanliness, it's artful transition of what was obviously a diner, to a cozy, cleanly decorated, inviting restaurant. We were already familiar with the menu, having viewed it on-line. So after hearing the evenings "specials", we ordered. From then on, we experienced what was a remarkable parade of app's, salads, soups and entrees..............and oh yes... desserts! Not only for a rural area, but for any top city restaurant, the food was about as good as you can get! My tomato soup, with roasted tomatoes, and full of flavor was excellent.............Our entree's, Sea Bass and Rack of Lamb, were treated with the same excellence as any top New York City four star eatery. The plates were decorated with fresh creatively prepared and presented veggies. Portions were ample and the presentation was as urbane as it's preperation. We felt compelled to try the bread pudding with it's bourbon sauce.......................were we dissapointed?....not! It just melted away... If I lived in the Minneapolis, Suzettes would be a weekly destination restaurant for me...............actually, I'm not sure if just a weekly visit would saisfy my pallette..............You lucky Minneapolitans!! Go to Suzette's....................you will thank yourself over and over again!

4  Thank cbpianoman
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Don't be discouraged from the outside. This was an incredible experience. My husband had the Suzette Mix Grill and I had the petite filet with shrimp and both dishes were to die for. It was a relaxed environment and our waitress, a young gal named Katie, was an absolute delight. We HIGHLY recommend Suzette's! Excellent food, great service, and a welcoming atmosphere. Oh, and the bread pudding melts in your mouth! Yumm! Cannot wait to go back!

6  Thank Sandi B
Reviewed May 21, 2012

I also have driven by many times on the way to the cities and no time to stop. We stopped here early on Saturday evening and enjoyed some "european fine dining". Not rushed, very attentive staff, nice wine and beer selection, but best of all the food was superb from start to finish . My husband is a chef and many places he complains of a chef adding sugar and spoiling the taste. He ate everything and nary a bad remark passed his lips. Cudo's to the chef!!!!!!!!!!!

5  Thank justbcuzaew