“Worst dining experience EVER!”
Review of OK Corral Restaurant & Saloon - CLOSED

OK Corral Restaurant & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: The OK Corral is the premier location in the Jordan/Belle Plaine area to receive a great steak, a cold beer and watch the best in live Minnesota entertainment.
Shakopee, Minnesota, United States
“Worst dining experience EVER!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We went in with 7 people and from the start it was a bad experience. The hostess wasn't very friendly. We were told they didn't have a big enough table for 7 people so we could either wait or sit at 2 four tops. We went out to the patio and pulled our own tables together. Apparently they can't accommodate their customers. We were told right away that they were out of prime rib. I ordered the filet medallions with sweet potatoes and my boyfriend ordered the t-bone. Our server came out and told us they were out of filet and t-bones. So I went with the sirloin and he went with the ribeye. We asked for our steaks medium and they came out pretty much well done. When they brought out food out I got a baked potato instead of sweet potato. I was then told they are out of sweet potato. I asked if I could have mashed potato instead. The food wasn't very good. Everything was under seasoned and no salt or pepper on any of the tables. It's too bad because we have been there before and everything was fine. I know we won't be going back.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Jen Z

Henderson, MN
“Don't Lie To Me.......”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Or have an attitude. Went to dinner with my husband, daughter and grandson. The salads took forever to come........then dinner took even longer. Husbands prime rib was no where near the 12oz one he ordered and looked extremely well done. (ordered med.) When she put my plate down, and I told her it was not what I ordered; I was told it was the only shrimp they have. No, I ordered sauteed shrimp in a garlic scampi sauce and this was deep fried. She replied "we only have one button for shrimp and that is what we have". Nothing like getting a sassy attitude! It was like eating rubber. I should have walked back and looked at her "buttons" to see if there was only one! She knew she screwed up......didn't even come back to check and see if we would care for anything else or check on our drinks. We will never be going back! And we always try to save as many people as we can from having a bad experience

• Visited June 2013
Carver, Minnesota
“Disappointing dinner”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

We used to eat here all the time. We haven't been in a while. The service was good, but the food was so-so. My salad with dinner was iceberg lettuce with a cherry tomato and a cucumber slice, they used to serve a beautiful dinner salad with mixed greens and vegetables. We won't be back anytime soon.

• Visited May 2013
Jordan, Minnesota
“crap”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

this place is so bad....do not go.....
dirty scrub puckets,
dirty dishes,
dirty glasses....
waited 1/2 hr to order,
waited 1/2 hr to be told didn't have what we ordered,
waited 1/2 to get food that you couldn't eat....
this is a pit......

• Visited May 2013
New Prague, Minnesota
“Great Job New Girl”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We try to get to the OK Corral every couple months as it is always good. Last Friday was the same.GREAT! They were very busy but we sat at a Bar table and we got the "New Girl". Well, you would never be able to tell cause she did a great job! Always checking with us, making sure we had all we needed and putting up with me. Keep up the great work everyone. We'll be back again,I see you now have Kareoke and live bands so you might see us more.

• Visited April 2013