“Great Job New Girl”

OK Corral Restaurant & Saloon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Description: The OK Corral is the premier location in the Jordan/Belle Plaine area to receive a great steak, a cold beer and watch the best in live Minnesota entertainment.
New Prague, Minnesota
“Great Job New Girl”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

We try to get to the OK Corral every couple months as it is always good. Last Friday was the same.GREAT! They were very busy but we sat at a Bar table and we got the "New Girl". Well, you would never be able to tell cause she did a great job! Always checking with us, making sure we had all we needed and putting up with me. Keep up the great work everyone. We'll be back again,I see you now have Kareoke and live bands so you might see us more.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank robcarstens

Chaska
“OK Corral? No Way Corral!”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Last night my husband I decided to give the old OK Corral in Jordan a try for a dinner date. We arrived early, before six pm. When we arrived, the place was nearly empty and we were greeted by two hostesses who attempted to seat us at a table right next to the kitchen door. We refused the table, asked to sit someplace else at which point our hostess suggested we could sit at a high top in the bar, pointed the way, and left us to find out way across the empty bar to sit at a table - menu less. We ordered a tap beer and a bottle beer from a bartender with a less than welcoming attitude at which time we asked if we could sit at one of the many empty tables in the dining room. He told us that was fine and left us to make our way to a table of our choice, so we sat next to the fireplace that was not going on a cold and rainy night. Just settled, I took a taste of my tap beer which had a moldy off taste which my husband tasted, agreed and took to the bar to exchange it for something in a bottle. Our waitress showed up immediately after that and took our order. My husband excused himself to go to the bathroom right after she left our table and before he returned, a server brought our entrees to the table... This could not have been more that 2 minutes after our order was taken, and was brought before our salads even arrived, which was only about a minute after the entrees were brought. It was more than apparent that these entrees had not been cooked to order, or even cooked that day for that matter, as they were cold, pre-cooked, boiled in grease the microwaved...I had gotten prime rib, with a chalky baked potato, limp ceasar salad made with old lettuce and a dried out corn muffin, my husband had greasy BBQ ribs, canned corn, a less than fresh garden salad and a duplicate corn muffin. My prime rib was flavorless, cold, fatty. I took one bite, cut up the rest for my dog, then thought it best to leave it there as I knew it wasn't even worthy of my dog's diet. My husband chose to leave his leftovers as well. We asked for our bill which took forever to get, even after we stacked all of our dishes to the end of our table, and then sat for an even longer period waiting for our waitress to pick up with our credit card. We finally gave up waiting for her when we spotted her having her dinner at the bar. We paid one of the hostesses at the front and promptly left vowing never to return! BAD FOOD, BAD BEER, BAD SERVICE AND DIRTY RESTROOMS AS WELL. NO STARS FROM US,

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank Mrs-Semicolon
OK C, Public Relations Manager at OK Corral Restaurant & Saloon, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Customer:

I do not even know what to say or where to begin. Your experience at the Corral sounded absolutely dreadful, and I would like to take this moment to truly apologies for your disappointing time at our establishment. We would really like to make this up to you! I ask that you please email us at okcorral.ahtimes@gmail.com so that we may come up with a remedy for this situation and extend an offer to you so that you may truly get a chance to enjoy all that is the OK Corral, because there is absolutely no excuse for bad service. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, I assure you we are taking care of the problems.
Anoka, Minnesota
“Not as good as the first time!”
Reviewed March 9, 2013

This was our secound time to the OK corral. And it has definitly taken a step down. We met with friends from Shakopee. The menu has changed quite a bit. For one they don't use the old western names anymore in the menu. ( like Wyatt Earp, or Batt Masterson). This was part of the charm. The food wasn't as good, and their prices went up. We found out later that night they changed owners. Our first experience was really quite good. So good we drove down from Anoka. Not sure I'll do that again. They have become quite average.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Mdsanoka
“Don't waste your time! Or money!”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

Was very cold inside, even with the fireplace going. Good service by the waitress but the food was NOT good. My pork chop had NO FLAVOR/SEASONING at all. Not even salt & pepper could help it, and i never add that. I think it was pre-cooked/boiled, then just heated on the grill for grill marks. Husband had brisket entrée and he thinks it was roast beef commercial. Decor is cute, love the western theme, but that's not why we were there. We went for the food cause we had heard the food was good... wondering how high of standards they had? When we part with our hard earned money to eat out, we want it to be GREAT! This wasn't even OK... We won't unfortunately, be going back or recommending it to others.

2 Thank Daisyflower2
Marshall, MN
“Great food-big selection”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We were hoping to get to OK Corral for the Sunday brunch but got there too late. (Boo hoo...Sunday brunch is great.) We ordered from the very large selection on the menu. The steak my husband ordered came just as he ordered. I had fajitas and it came to the table sizzling hot. Very good food. We have been there many times and will continue to stop there!

• Visited October 2012