TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
Review Highlights
Awesome- great time for all.

Reviewed July 13, 2019
nancy0901
Burnsville, Minnesota
Fun bday celebration.

Reviewed November 7, 2018
diane t

All reviews zip lining high ropes course afraid of heights the staff was great family adventure super fun fun experience bucket list obstacle course beautiful area team building a lot of fun year olds twin cities blast encouraging zips
Selected filters
Reviewed July 13, 2019

We took our great nephews (14 & 12) to Sand Creek Adventures. Ethan and Gabe made us feel totally safe and we had an awesome time. It is a beautiful area and we went on a sunny and perfect day. Our nephews from Mesa, AZ said it was the highlight of their Minnesota adventures and we did a lot with them during out visit. I highly recommend. Great staff and worth the money,

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed November 7, 2018

We took our family ages 8 - 71. We all had a blast! The people that worked with us on our zip line excursion were wonderfully patient and helpful. We couldn’t have asked for it to be better.

Reviewed November 4, 2018

It was really fun and exciting. The staff was very helpful and friendly would defiantly recommend it to everyone. Beautiful area in the fall.

Reviewed October 31, 2018

I purchased the 3 line tour for a friends bday, who is afraid of heights but zip lining was on the bucket list. It was an amazing experience, great staff. I went back a month later with others that also checked this off on their bucket lists. Can wait until my grandkids are old enough, 10 I think, as I will be bring them here too!!!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 30, 2018

Super friendly people fun and excited about there job ! Great experience! Highly recommend for some adventurous activities! Very organized! Only thing is I would not have a port a potty as the rest room that was a major bummer and short of Shocking for how everything else was so neat and organized!