Review Highlights
Fun bday celebration.

We took our family ages 8 - 71. We all had a blast! The people that worked with us on our zip line... read more

Reviewed November 7, 2018
diane t
Zip lining in Jordan

It was really fun and exciting. The staff was very helpful and friendly would defiantly recommend... read more

Reviewed November 4, 2018
kari s
Savage, Minnesota

All reviews high ropes course zip lining the staff was great afraid of heights birthday gift super fun family adventure fun experience bucket list obstacle course a lot of fun team building beautiful area year olds twin cities blast fears
Selected filters
Reviewed October 22, 2018

Fun activity for a grandmother and granddaughter. Professionally run with safety in mind. I plan to return with friends when the weather is good.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018

It was my first time ever zip lining and I don’t like heights. Needless to say I wasn’t scared after I got there. They made me feel very comfortable and looking over the cliff was scary but still felt excited and enjoyed every minute. It was great and look forward to doing it again. They have other things to do as well so I will be back to try the other things as well. Very kind and reassuring for those who have fears. Go and enjoy!!

Reviewed October 14, 2018

My adult daughters and I did this zipline yesterday and the staff was great and very reassuring since I'm petrified of heights. Beautiful views from the ziplines!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We, my sis and I, had a wonderful experience here. Margot and Tim were awesome guides and walked us thru everything. The views were beautiful and the river was an added bonus to see while zipping! Will do again in summer when they have even more activities going on! Highly recommend! The group we were with was diverse, scared and funny. Great time!

Reviewed October 8, 2018

Just go and have an adventure!!! I had never zipped before. But I will go annually and bring new friends.