“a very nice place”

Econo Lodge Jackson
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Jackson
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Was looking for a overnight stop around half way to the next place and it was here. This is a very nice hotel with very friendly staff and the food was very good also. I would not hesitate to stay there again when going throug the area.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stayed here on our way from Pennsylvania to South Dakota. Hotel was clean, somewhat outdated. But for $79 was a good value on a long stretch of I90. Continental Breakfast did not have a very good selection. But I grabbed a banana for the road. Garden Restaurant in the hotel was very good for dinner.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I had been given a phone number to call for the jackson location I called the number and book an reservation for 72.00 at 712 546 8800 which ended up being Luverne location they gave me a confirmation number. When I got to Jackson I called the number for directions. Was told I had
none I asked them to check my name to go they really would not help.When I arrived at the Jackson location Bill called the location and asked them to look up my credit card.He found they
had put the wrong name down he had it cancelled and booked me a room. It is a very nice hotel
large indoor pool good continental breakfast. Don't ever let Bill go he reaaly knows what custmer service is about he was worried about me being charged twice.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 17, 2012

The room was clean and spacious. The hotel is located in a great location for travelers. Easy off and close to a Super America and a few restaurants. My room was in the back and there was zero road noise- or any noise, really.

The pool area was cute, although I didn't use it. The breakfast in the morning wasn't great, but it was the same as you get almost anywhere. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful, and offered me a discount when I was confused about the pet fees.

I'd definitely stay here again. Great find!!

Room Tip: Rooms on the back were quiet and had a nice grassy area for those traveling with dogs
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Kelli H
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Stayed for one night and everything was clean and it was quiet. This place allows pets for $10.00 a night. Breakfast provided too, waffles, cereal donuts, juice. Not bad.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 20, 2012

We had a great experience and would come back again if in the area. Service was great and friendly. Room was clean and neat. Overall very nice. The continental breakfast was good. Has biscuits and gravy, waffles cereal etc. I was traveling with family. 3 adults 3 children. We also had friends with us they stayed in another room and were pleased with there room also. I recommend this for families. The pool area looked clean and well kept. We did not use it as we were just passing through.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The night desk person was rude and obnoxious. The hotel is dirty and unkept. Does not meet the normal standards of the Choice Hotel chains. The Super8 next door is friendly, clean and very reasonably priced!

Room Tip: Go to the Super8 next door!
Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank rikd57
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Jackson
#3 of 4 in Jackson
Earth Inn
Earth Inn
#2 of 4 in Jackson

Been to Econo Lodge Jackson? Share your experiences!