“Comfortable and Clean”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Super 8 Jackson MN

Super 8 Jackson MN
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Jackson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

This hotel was amazing. It was super clean and everyone was really nice. I loved the staff and the room looked really cute and modern. The breakfast was really good and it had fresh fruit. The towels were really nice and soft. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
Williston, North Dakota
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I was almost shocked at how nice the hotel was. I typically look to stay at cheaper hotels and Super 8's are known to be cheap. This hotel was cheap and fantastic. There was local art in the rooms, the bed spreads smelled fresh, and the service was great. I strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Coralville, Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I travel the country and we enjoy staying at quality hotels. I read the previous reviews and this hotel lives up to the good reviews. The hotel was quite exquisite and the decor was modern. I was impressed with the staff and the price of the room. I don't say this often but we would have payed much more for this hotel. This is our second time here and it seems they keep on getting better. Additionally, I think the best thing about the hotel is their comfy beds. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone.

Room Tip: We always book our rooms over the phone because the employees are very helpful.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I've been working here in Jackson for the last three months and I've loved my stay at the Super 8. They are very friendly here and make me feel like I'm at home. They just re did the entire hotel and it looks good. I like the new rooms. They gave me a great price and I'll continue to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jackson
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Jackson
#2 of 5 in Jackson
Red Carpet Inn Windom
Red Carpet Inn Windom
#2 of 2 in Windom

Been to Super 8 Jackson MN? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Jackson MN

Property: Super 8 Jackson MN
Address: 2025 Highway 71 N, I-90 and Hwy 71, Jackson, MN 56143-1096
Location: United States > Minnesota > Jackson
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Jackson
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Jackson MN 2*
Our recently fully renovated Super 8 in Jackson MN is conveniently located off Interstate 90, exit 73 then to the north, we will be located next to the KOA campground and Full Tilt business. We offer FREE high-speed Internet, 24-hour front desk service, express checkout and free parking for any size vehicle, you will also get a FREE Super Start breakfast before you hit the road. All rooms offer microwaves and refrigerators. We are a dog friendly here at the Super 8 with designated rooms for you and your dog, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Jackson MN reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.