“No A/C”

Ranked #3 of 14 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: American
“No A/C”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

There is No A/C here. If it is hot out, it's hotter in here.
Service was ok I guess , I felt bad they had to work in these conditions. We stopped for a supper on Saturday night. It was over 90 degrees out. It's was way hotter than that in the building.
Also the whole front of the building is like 1/2 way torn off. But don't let that stop ya . Lol.

Indiana
“Best kept secret in Jackson MN”
Reviewed June 16, 2014

The lady who waited on us was honest and genuinely concerned about our satisfaction. We ordered things later in the day that were already depleted but she found satisfactory substitutions. She was pleasant as could be and the food was a bargain.

Visited June 2014
Lee's Summit, Missouri
“Classic Food”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

When visiting family in MN, we ate breakfast here rather than risk the free breakfast at Econolodge. I used to live in the area back in the 70s and this restaurant was open back then. I don't think it's been updated since then. I'm thinking that way back when it was a Dennys or Howard Johnsons. The food is classic breakfast; eggs, bacon, hash browns, etc. There was one waitress that morning. Luckily, the place was not too full. The food was good and the service was quick. If you want the basics for breakfast, this place fits the bill.

• Visited May 2014
Mankato, Minnesota
“Didn't leave happy or full”
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I took my parents and 2 granddaughters there for a Sunday dinner. The southern fried chicken dinner looked ok. and an omelet that was ordered looked ok.
I had the daily special roast beef dinner, which the waitress knew nothing about. She had to go ask and this was at 1:45 when dinner was almost over.
It came COLD and I mean cold, not even warm. had to get it reheated. Also isn't a dinner roll usually served with dinners???

My cup of side chili was also barely warm, terrible. I was also to get a sundae after that was included with the dinner,, never got it., waitress left to go home

The roast beef gravy tasted like stuff they scraped off the floor,,,,,no flavor!!

Taco salad. 98% lettuce. 1/2% beef, 1/2 % cheese and 1/2% tomatoes

• Visited March 2014
Hancock, Michigan
“Good food. Slow getting our food.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Pretty busy place but it took quite a while to get our food. Overall, the food was good and waitress was prompt and friendly.

Visited July 2013