Nitti's Hunters Point Resort
$86
Grand Casino Mille Lacs(Onamia)(Great Value!)
$86
Hotels.com
Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge(Deerwood)(Great Value!)
$125
$73
$70
Travelocity
$75
$75
$77
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Me and some family members rented a house not to long ago. For us this was an expensive trip. To keep it short we got one night of awful fishing. The next morning one of us drove up to the lodge and I guess he was speeding at 55 mph according the owner. There was no snow on the lake and it was all puddles of water so I ask how a car could even go 55 mph either way a man in a truck came out and told us to pack our things and leave. While we were packing the guy laid on a bed with his hands behind his head saying" this is a shame..my buddies were here before you guys and they caught a lot of fish" I should have taken our aqua view and shown him the eight or nine filleted walleyes on the bottom that were most likely illegal fish to keep. Then the driver told us to "leave any drugs or pipes behind because there's going to be a sherrif waiting" Don't you mean leave them behind for you to come pick up when were gone? So we were escorted off the lake..no sherrif..no talking to the owner..and NO REFUND..not one cent! Never been more miss treated or disrespected.. do not fish here!!!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed October 12, 2012

What a great place. Fun, friendly & fabulous food! Stopped in for a bite to eat on our way home from vacation on Sunday & catch the game. had so much fun we decided to stay the night! The cabins are clean, well layed out, & modern. We had a deck, fire circle, & were steps from the lake. Breakfast: Homemade biskets & sausage gravey, good coffee & fish stories :)

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

Took a group of 10 to the lake for opener. Stated in cabin 6. Tremendous accommodations. Only thing that was subpar was shower. No pressure and takes forever to get hot. 12 single beds, no sharing. The food service at the bar is ATROCIOUS! Understaffed with people that don't care about service. Took a chartered boat. Best launch I've ever been on. Great place to party. Bad dining experience.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Rolemodel12
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I go up to Hunter's probably at least once every month. More in the summer months. Everyone there is super nice, always have fun, great fishing, amazing food, and on top of it, beautiful sunrises/sunsets. When I'm up there, I feel like part of the family. It really is a great place for vacation. Or if you just need to get away for the weekend, it's great.

Reading the other reviews, I just cannot picture the bad service that these people claimed to have gotten. I've never had a run in with any bad service. It's always great, and they do their best to help you in any way.

If you need somewhere to go, definitely check out Hunter's Point!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank HuntinGirl404
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Our group has been staying in cabins 1 & 2 since they were first built in 1997 I believe. We travel to Nitti's every year for walleye opener. The cabins are kept up well and we are always please to find something updated every year. Grills are provided with the cabins which make it easy to cook burgers,steaks and even fish. The last few years we have found ourselves renting NItti's ice shacks out in the summers. Its a great way to come up for the weekend and fish for a cheap price.

A comment on the Review called "We all make mistakes"... I would not call this a Family Resort, This is strictly a fishing and drinking resort. I would never bring my wife or kids here because this is the type of place to get away and do what a guy love to do... Fish and drink! The cabins are as nice as I have found on the lake and i doubt you will find anything nicer!

Hands down if you like to fish this is the place to stay on Millac's lake... If you get some guys together and spilt the cost its a cheap fishing trip.

The only suggestion i have for this resort is the hospitality. Back in the day resort owners would know you and your familys by name. My group has been coming since 1997 and they dont have a clue who we are! You would think some year they would buy us a drink at the bar or something for being loyal to their resort for so many years...

Room Tip: Cabins 1 & 2 are identical and right along the lake which is great for night bonfires and it is nice to wake up to look out at the condition of the lake in the morning. Both cabins are next to the bar which is nice but it can also be noisy if your trying to sleep Both cabins have decks with grills and plenty of grass space for activities like bean bags and such.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends