“Good Dim Sum Place in St. Paul Suburb”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
A & L Chinese Restaurant
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Wisconsin
“Good Dim Sum Place in St. Paul Suburb”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I visited my friends and they brought me to this restaurant for dim sum. From the outside, the restaurant did not look like they have any good dim sum at all. But my goal was to hang out with my old friends who have not seen for a while, it did not matter. My friends ordered good number of dim sum and beef Chow Mein. They are all surprisingly good. We ordered carrot cake, chicken feet, BBQ pork bun, shrimp dumpling, and many others. I was happy with all their food (Note - I have dim sum many many many times since I was kid).

The waiter is very friendly and service overall is very good, which is very important as a dim sum place. The place looks a bit old but clean and the price is very reasonable. Therefore, if you stop by this suburb by any chance, go and try it out!

• Visited September 2013