“Good food!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The food is good. It's a chain and continues to be one. The best steak is still the filet. We like to go with our extended family to celebrate birthdays so get there early if going as a big group.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

My wife and I love this place! The food is interesting, of high quality and reasonably priced. The service is always very good. The place is comfortable and nicely lit, and the manager, Drew, is extremely professional and hard working. i recommend this place to everyone seeking a consistently good dining experience.

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

Went here with my wife and son while staying next door at the microtel. Waitress was very nice and very helpful. Wife is gluten free and had no troubles. Waitress made a few recommendations that helped her out. Food is what you would expect from this chain at all their locations.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

even with good food if the mgr sucks it is not worth the price took over 30 mins with nobody to get my food and to have a joke of a mgr shook me off

1  Thank cookMi
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Great service, good HH and love the blue cheese pecan salad! Warm bread and butter....yummy! I have never had an issue with the food here and we come a lot.