“food was great & service was excellent”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 6, 2012

quick walk over from our hotel and we were seated within 5 minutes. Great food suggestions by waitress and hostess and they were very attentive. The food was great and as ordered.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Outback has a 4 course special currently running, so my guy & I decided to take advantage. We both upgraded to the Victoria Filets (an additional $8, to the $15 for the special) and it was a very wise and delicious choice. Our first and second courses were served together, a house salad (w/blue cheese bits served on the side) along with loaded baked potato soup. Both were winners. The steaks arrived (perfectly cooked and oh so tasty) along with the garlic mashed potatoes we'd ordered. We were so full that we had to get the desserts (carrot cake for me, cheesecake for him) to go. They, too, were delicious hours later. If you're hungry and want an affordable, delectable meal, hurry to Outback Steakhouse.

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Literally right next door to our hotel. The staff is friendly. Our meals were tasty. My sister ordered a pasta dish and it came spicy (without it even saying so on the menu), they took it back and remade it with no problems.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

My wife and I really enjoy the ribs served at this restaurant. We appreciate the smaller portions of food which suit our life-style

Reviewed April 19, 2012

So my husband and I went to Outback and I get food poisening and call the restaurant to let them know as well as to ask if anyone else has called to say they had food poisening - they were so put off by the fact I even called. well word of mouth advertising says alot so I had the two lobster tails and veggies all with no butter!