“Great ribs and sides”

Cuisines: American
St Paul, Minnesota
“Great ribs and sides”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

My wife and I really enjoy the ribs served at this restaurant. We appreciate the smaller portions of food which suit our life-style

South Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Food Poisening......”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

So my husband and I went to Outback and I get food poisening and call the restaurant to let them know as well as to ask if anyone else has called to say they had food poisening - they were so put off by the fact I even called. well word of mouth advertising says alot so I had the two lobster tails and veggies all with no butter!

• Visited April 2012
Minnesota
“Pretty uneven food, occasionally above average, occasionally below”
Reviewed February 23, 2012

I've eaten here a dozen or so times over the past few years and the number of good steaks I've had I can count on one hand. On my last visit the filet that was ordered medium rare was bleeding red upon arrival and the redo had absolutely no taste, not bad, not good, just a hunk of meat. Their Ceasar salad is usually good and their thawed out shrimp fairly tasty. Once this restaurant was packed every night but gradually it seems to be losing customers, perhaps due to the recession or perhaps due to the unevenness of the food. The drinks are decent and the service varies from good to very good. However, I resent the fact that the mixed drinks never have a price on the menu unlike the wine and soft drinks.

• Visited February 2012
tobeor82b
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

Had the opportunity to eat at Outback Steakhouse and all the food was very good. We didn't finish our main entree so that we could save room for desert. We tried the Chocolate Waffle with Vanilla Ice Cream and it had Oreo Cookie crumbs on it. WOW!!!! is all I can say, it was definitely worth it. Beside we had enough food left over that we took home we could enjoy the food the next day.

• Visited February 2012
Eagan, Minnesota
“Always the best food around!!!”
Reviewed January 24, 2012

I have eaten at this location many times, and the food is always fresh, great looking, and tastes fantastic! I usually get the crab stuffed Talapia with brocolli. It's the best fish I've had in the Twin Cities. The other night I tried the Mahi Mahi. Same story...Fantastic!!!
Also, the Blueberry Martini is hands-down THE BEST fruity drink I've ever had! Food and drink prices are also very reasonable-especially for quality delivered. I highly recommend THIS Outback Restaurant.

• Visited January 2012