I stayed at this Microtel two years ago and wrote about how loud it was and how clearly I could hear the people in the room next to me on their phone. I don't know if they changed anything or it was because I was in a different part of the motel, but this time it was much more quiet.
Room is plenty big and was clean.
I wish it had a pool, but no big deal.
I thought it was a great value for the $50 or so I paid a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Our staff is here to provide all of our guests with great service to insure a great stay. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to all parts of the Minneapolis and Saint Paul area. We are a very easy 10 minute drive from downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota and an easy 20 minute drive from Minneapolis. Also, we are convenient to the fabulous Mall of America and to the Minneapolis St. Paul airport. We are surrounded by five great eating establishments within walking distance of the hotel. At the Microtel, you get a great room, great value and service without the great expense. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Inver Grove Heights Minneapolis Hotel
- Microtel Inver Grove Heights