Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Gillette,WY
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I'm a over the road truck driver for the last five years. The company I started with was about five miles away,though now I'm driving twentyfive+ miles to stay. I don't have a fixed home location, and my elderly mother lives in the Cities. On average, I'm there six days a month. So regular that when I call, I say," I'm coming home".

When I drive the tractor(truck) there in the winter, I can plug in the heater core. The morning breakfast most anyone would want. I'm tall,so the height of the shower head is great. I believe they're upgrading to flat screen TV(I stay in a mini suite);which Ilike. Free WI-FI is fast. Nice variety of restaurants near; many that deliver. It's for me,better than an actual home!

Room Tip: If you don't smoke,or like me,used to; the backside of the building is best if you like to leave...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Amery, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 22, 2013

My wife and I stay hear as a nice get away to relieve stress form work.....Its a Very Clean and Quiet place to stay.....Movie Theater and GREAT restaurants next to the hotel.
Over the past many years we have had Excellent stays at this hotel and have recommend it to many friends and family.

Room Tip: We had many rooms and they are cozy and clean.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Steve R
DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, responded to this review, January 23, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review of our hotel. We are glad you enjoy your day away from home at our hotel. We hope you will visit us again when you need a little break.
Sartell, Minnesota
Reviewed December 30, 2012

When I saw the hotel on the internet, I was a bit skeptical because the price was so low, but when I saw my (mini suite) room, it was just like the photos on the internet. A great experience. The place was very clean, the showers have excellent water pressure and the shower head was at an appropriate height. The breakfast is by far the best continental breakfast I've ever had. The staff was very friendly and helped me with my destination and dining plans. I also like the fact that the staff offer complimentary toilettries incase you forget something.

Room Tip: Mini Suiteis spacious and very accomodating
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
DonHeikkila, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis, responded to this review, January 3, 2013
Thanks for you great review of our hotel. We do appreciate the kind words. We do have a military discount and frequently have National Guard members as our guests when they are in
for their training. Thanks again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Inver Grove Heights
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Inver Grove Heights
AmericInn Hotel & Suites Inver G...
#3 of 3 in Inver Grove Heights
Holiday Inn Express St Paul S - Inver Grove Hgts
Holiday Inn Express St Paul S - ...
#2 of 3 in Inver Grove Heights
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, St. Paul East
Hotel Metro
Hotel Metro
#11 of 16 in Saint Paul

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis

Property: Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis
Address: 5681 Bishop Ave, Inver Grove Heights, MN 55076-1405
Location: United States > Minnesota > Inver Grove Heights
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Inver Grove Heights
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis 2*
We are a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Our staff is here to provide all of our guests with great service to insure a great stay. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to all parts of the Minneapolis and Saint Paul area. We are a very easy 10 minute drive from downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota and an easy 20 minute drive from Minneapolis. Also, we are convenient to the fabulous Mall of America and to the Minneapolis St. Paul airport. We are surrounded by five great eating establishments within walking distance of the hotel. At the Microtel, you get a great room, great value and service without the great expense. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Suites Inver Grove Heights Minneapolis Hotel