I'm a over the road truck driver for the last five years. The company I started with was about five miles away,though now I'm driving twentyfive+ miles to stay. I don't have a fixed home location, and my elderly mother lives in the Cities. On average, I'm there six days a month. So regular that when I call, I say," I'm coming home".
When I drive the tractor(truck) there in the winter, I can plug in the heater core. The morning breakfast most anyone would want. I'm tall,so the height of the shower head is great. I believe they're upgrading to flat screen TV(I stay in a mini suite);which Ilike. Free WI-FI is fast. Nice variety of restaurants near; many that deliver. It's for me,better than an actual home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a very nice, clean and comfortable hotel. Our staff is here to provide all of our guests with great service to insure a great stay. The hotel is in a great location with easy access to all parts of the Minneapolis and Saint Paul area. We are a very easy 10 minute drive from downtown Saint Paul, Minnesota and an easy 20 minute drive from Minneapolis. Also, we are convenient to the fabulous Mall of America and to the Minneapolis St. Paul airport. We are surrounded by five great eating establishments within walking distance of the hotel. At the Microtel, you get a great room, great value and service without the great expense. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Inver Grove Heights/Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Microtel Inn And Suites Inver Grove Heights Minneapolis Hotel
- Microtel Inver Grove Heights