“Poor management and no help”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
EL Loro Inver Grove Heights
Cuisines: Mexican
“Poor management and no help”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

I tried to use a coupon with two crying kids after I had already paid. Instead of understanding I was told 3 different times that I made a mistake and could not use the coupon. I received horrible customer service and will not go back!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Jenfaust

mi
“scary”
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Mexican food are u kidding this is the worst place I have ever eaten is this just mn speaking shocking it was so bad I scratch my head is it just people in mn it tasted like dog food no lie me and my wife just left

• Visited May 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“REALLY GOOD fajitas!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

Love the chips and salsa. Good service and nice HH. They have REALLY GOOD fajitas! The best I have found around, I always enjoy coming!

Visited February 2013
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota, United States
“Good Neighborhood Mexican”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

Good food. Good seating. Good wait staff. What more can you ask for? Even when I don't know what I'm eating, it taste good.

Visited January 2013
Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

My family which consisted of 2 adults and 2 children under the age of 10 had a great experience here at El Loro. We were seating in a timly fasion, and we didn't have to wait long from the time we ordered our food to the time we received our food. Once received our food was exactly what we ordered and tasted amazing.

• Visited March 2013