“Always good food!”
Review of Zella's

Zella's
Ranked #2 of 43 Restaurants in Hutchinson
Dining options: Reservations
Description: At Zellas, the integrity of our cuisine stems from the origin of our ingredients. We consider the quality of our food seriously and strive to offer the very best to our guests through our commitment to local and organic ingredients whenever possible. We have designed a chef-driven menu adaptable to seasonal changes and offer eclectic, local fare in a warm, inviting atmosphere. Whether it is a casual evening with our artisan pizzas, a family gathering, a quick and healthy lunch, an elegant steak dinner or an afternoon with dessert and coffee, Zellas is a place for all people on any occasion.
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Menu always has new items always done extremely well. Good wine selection and good pairing ideas. Food is always fresh and they do you local producers whenever possible.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We enjoyed our meal. The hostess gave us our choice of window tables so that we could keep an eye on the city's main street. We tried local beers. The server told us the menu changes frequently because the chef tries to use as many locally grown products as possible. The day we visited, bacon-wrapped morel mushrooms were available as a special. We shared that entrée and some personal-sized pizzas. We will return.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Zella's is a quaint restored restaurant in down town Hutchinson, Mn. We love the atmosphere and the food is delicious. Try the fillet mignon is is excellent. Fun place to take friends or have a quiet dining experience for two.

Reviewed May 25, 2014

Every aspect of the experience was pleasant -- warm/inviting ambience, comfortable seating, pleasing decor, professional staff, imaginative menu and a large selection of wine and (nice and cold) beer.

1  Thank DEFWashingtonState
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My husband and I went to Zella's last Friday night for our anniversary and it was fantastic. We had INCREDIBLE service, Josie was our server. We had never been there before and so I probably asked too many questions but Josie never stopped smiling and gave great recommendations. We started out with the Romaine wedge salad which was very fresh tasting. My husband ordered the salmon special and it was very good, and it came with an awesome artichoke side dish. I had the seared tuna dinner with wasabi mashed potatoes and a coleslaw side which had great flavor but a bit on the salty side. The potatoes however were spectacular and the tuna was a very nice piece of fish, not stringy or fatty like I have had in other restaurants, I do however think they should serve it with a side of wasabi and soy, which I asked for and our waitress graciously delivered. They also had a folk duo playing music that night and they were very good. It was a great atmosphere and beautiful restaurant. It's worth a hike out to Hutchinson. I thought the prices were reasonable, the food was great, and the service incredible... after all, bad service can ruin even the best of meals. We will be going back for sure!!!

Been to Zella's? Share your experiences!