“What a waste...”
Review of Hutch Cafe

Hutch Cafe
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in Hutchinson
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Where do I start? Hmm maybe it should be when it took us over 30 minutes to receive our food and when it did come out we were allowed to see it sit in front of us on a counter top for 5 minutes getting nice and cool before it was served to us at our table. Oh, and of course all our meals can't come out at the same time, so my daughter also got to watch her breakfast sit in front of her until I finally waved down a server who was obviously preoccupied visiting with some locals. Once I did receive my food I realized that it was not at all what I had ordered, but by the looks of the quality of ingredients it probably wouldn't of mattered what I would have ordered because it would all taste like the salty mush that it was. DISGUSTING! But don't worry! Once you try to choke down a couple bites you'll realize that you are in need of a refill and once again that waitress is too busy yapping to get you anything. You can simply wave her down like a taxi! The only time you'll be asked how your meal was is when you're paying and guess what - $30 later and a terrible experience under your belt you'll feel no guilt writing your own terrible review of this sorry excuse for a restaurant!.

4  Thank tory a

Reviewed August 27, 2013

We avoid chains whenever possible in favor of local cafes. Just drive around and look where all the cars are parked. Our Sunday AM breakfast was great - well prepared, hot, great service. Chatter from the locals arriving and leaving round out the local charm.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

Love this little "hole in the wall" It not the most spectacular looking place I've ever eaten at but the food makes up for it! I've never eating anything from there that I haven't liked.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

An old time diner with varied menu. Big thumbs up for my omelet and hash browns. Very fresh dinner rolls. Coconut cream pie was excellent. Just in town for the day but glad to relax here. Great TV so we could follow some breaking news.

Reviewed March 1, 2013

My mother, brother and I were in the Hutch Cafe on 3/1/13 We had a great lunch of the fish and chip basket with coleslaw and a piece of bread. The food came quickly and piping hot. Service was good ,not very personable, but friendly waitress. And we paid the check and were just sitting and talking as the waitress cleared our plates. Everything was fine until I watched the waitress take the bread from all our plates and put it back in the bread bag. Are you kidding me Hutch Cafe!!!! Shame on you!!!!!

5  Thank Mary H