“A place to relax and unwind”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 4 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Michelle...
“A place to relax and unwind”
Reviewed August 27, 2015 for a stay in July 2015

My daughter and I had booked this cabin via trip advisor. It was the easiest rental I have ever booked. I heard back from the owners almost right away. I can not say enough good things about Natasha, she was not only the most accommodating host, she made us feel like family. She even made us some home made goodies for our trip home! Who does that now adays? They tasted amazing! Her husband had done all the remodeling in the cabins and did a very good job. The cabins were supplied down to dish soap and towels. This is the first cabin I have ever had those itmes. You are within just a couple of miles from great fishing spots, and the city of Grand Maris is just down the road. There is plenty of beautiful scenery surrounding you. We had a wonderful time!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jul 8, 2016
Thanks!We really enjoyed to have you,girls!Look forward to have you again!
Merak M
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“great!!!”
Reviewed July 5, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

my husband and I had a wonderfull time in this little nice cabin, is very clean, the owners are super nice and I think that the rental price is alright not too high, it is on the middle of two beautifull towns. we had an excellent hospitality.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything.
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Management Response
Jul 9, 2015
Thank you!It was wonderful to have you as a guests here.We hope to see again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing