“Terrible”

Cuisines: American
North, South Carolina
“Terrible”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

This place sucks!!!! Bouncers..... Always seem to ruin a good time. Power trip and probably should get their butt kicked more often. Maybe one day they will realize that they are better off without certain staff members.

• Visited May 2013

Minneapolis, MN
“Great "Homemade" Food”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I love this place. I have been going here for a while now and the food is excellent. Everything with the exception of french fries and items on the kid's menu is made fresh in the kitchen. Suprisingly their Mexican food is awesome. I was expecting a frozen Chiminchanga that had been thrown in a deep fryer, what I received was so much better. Go for bingo for free prizes but get there early, it is hard to find a table during bingo.

Great for lunch, dinner, or late night cocktails.

• Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Not impressed ...”
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Pub food at best and not good pub food at that. I paid $25 for a sandwich and nachos. Don't look for anything for the vegetarian here! You want beers, this is as good of a place as any but you want anything beside beers, go elsewhere. The service was really good though.

• Visited August 2011
Elk River, Minnesota
“Great find in DT Hopkins!”
Reviewed July 15, 2011

Stopped in this new restaurant/bar for a quick to go sandwich and was rewarded with one of the best Cuban sandwiches I've ever had! Hopkins is a hard place to get a scratch made lunch that makes you want more but now it's available. I had a Client tell me about their Cuban, said it was fantastic. So when I found myself in the area I gave it a shot; fresh hoagie bun perfectly toasted on the grill with slow roasted pork served with crispy on the outside tender on the inside seasoned fries. The minute I finished I wanted more!

• Visited July 2011