“Spa day” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cambridge, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Spa day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I went with my daughter and a friend and we had a great relaxing day. Just looking forward to next time.

Visited November 2013

Newmarket, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“relaxing !!!!!!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013

me and a friend just been on a spa day at the wood fen lodge for our Birthdays and cant wait to go back and stay over night next time . Yvonne a lovley lady which greeted us and made us feel very welcome.
every thing was clean and tidy in the spa area and I would advise anyone a visit

Visited October 2013
1 Thank marie_coleman
King's Lynn, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Today I have had my very first experience of a Spa day with a dear friend who goes regularly...I must say that all of the facilities that I had use of were wonderful. The Hostess with the mostest could not be faulted and was so attentive and friendly. The accommodation which I peeked at looks comfortable and the lunch I enjoyed was plentiful (too much really) I had to squeeze down a small portion of spiced apple cake and ice cream. Delicious!
I shall be saving up for an overnighter which will give me the full experience. I really recommend this if you're feeling over stressed and in need of a break. Andrea Wells Thank you :)

Visited October 2013
Fincham, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“A definitely worthwhile place to go”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

Had the most relaxing day ever. Jacuzzi, steam room, sauna followed by the most relaxing body scrub and massage. Wonderful.

Visited September 2013
“amazingly peacefull and lovely gardens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

stayed for four nights whilst working in the area one of the best places ive stated in for years very friendly people and great hospitality

Visited August 2013