“nice weekend stay”

Grand Casino Hinckley
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Hinckley
Reviewed December 10, 2013

We stayed one night here for a company party and it was very nice. We liked our room with comfortable bed. They had a fun band there and the drinks were great! We were treated to an exceptional meal at the fancy restaurant on site (can't remember the name). It had a huge, beautiful fireplace in the middle. The food was amazing!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Maryann G

Reviewed December 2, 2013

We always enjoy a quick getaway to Grand Casino Hinckley and enjoy the lovely rooms and accomodations. Staff are very friendly and efficient. The new Sevens bar is 'Las Vegas' quality; very, very nice!!! The parking lot is always full so many people really enjoy going, even for just a few hours to do something different. I have visited the spa and it's very nice!! Why not get a massage after playing slot machines for a few hours! What a wonderful way to relax those shoulders!!!!

Room Tip: Any of the rooms with a nice view of the trees across the back are very nice. A corner is extra nice...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Susan B
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This place is apparently very popular since I have tried several times and have been unable to get a room. After finally making reservations two months in advance on a weekend that there didn't seem to be much happening as far as entertainment and this place was still packed! The room was clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and helpful. The pool is fairly large and well kept. There are several food choices on the premises including 2 restaurants, a buffet and a very nice food court. Everything I tried was good and I was pleased with the variety. I am not much of a gambler but there seem to be plenty of slots and table games to choose from. They were doing drawings and giveaways the whole time I was the whole time I was there also. I utilized the spa and was very pleased with the services I received there also. This is a nice place to stay if you can get a reservation.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jmaes21
Reviewed October 22, 2013

My wife and I stayed there for our anniversary. It was a very nice king bed room with Jacuzzi tub. The room was very clean. We didn't have nice weather which was fine because the hotel is attached to the casino. We pulled up to the free valet parking on this first snow fall of the season. Of course it is only free if you are a cheapskate and not tip the guy that has to stand in the cold. I saw people the next day scrapping the windows but not us. The Casino has a lot to do besides gambling. This was our first time staying at this hotel on the property but in the summer time there is lots of out door things to find also. Stayed on a Sunday night so the room was a week rate which was a really good value.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank avashock
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Grand Casino Hinckley recently remodeled their Silver Seven Lounge, and it was worth the wait!! Very comfortable high top tables, standard tables, and even booths!! The dance floor was a hoppin' with the live music (no cover) on Saturday night and we watched the Vikes play on Sunday...on a HUGE flat screen. Not a bad seat in the house! If you haven't been to Hinckley lately, you HAVE TO go and check out Silver Seven's and the remodeled bar just out side of the lounge! Great place to just meet, have some drinks, and dinner!! Thanks Grand Casino Hinckley!

Room Tip: If socializing is priority one, and gaming is priority two I suggest staying in the Chalet's or...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank sarahpresley
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Recently stayed at Grand Casino in Hinckley, Minnesota. Not the first time I have stayed, I actually used to work there, too. Got a Chalet in the RV Park this time instead of the normal hotel room....
I will never stay IN the casino again.
ALWAYS a chalet!
Its an excellent size for the price and much more private than a normal hotel room. Plus it has a full kitchen and a living room.

Awesome!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank AnikaCrouch
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The management went above and beyond getting me a room as I was stuck in rain on a bike. The room was warm, clean and comfortable. The steakhouse was a 10 and the staff were very kind and attentive. Played some blackjack and won enough to pay for the whole trip plus.(that rarely happens...)Might look into taking this kind of "me" time in future. Stopped once before with the family and played around there. They had fun and asked about it again as well.
Right in the middle of Duluth and Minneapolis. Perfect! I didn 't use the pool or fitness centre nor did I shop at the booths/stores. Going back some day!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hinckley
Grand Hinckley Inn
Grand Hinckley Inn
#3 of 6 in Hinckley
#4 of 6 in Hinckley
Days Inn Hinckley
Days Inn Hinckley
#2 of 6 in Hinckley
#1 of 1 in Finlayson

Been to Grand Casino Hinckley? Share your experiences!