“Really Nice Surprise”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2012

Generally I dont expect much from a casino restaurant, but this place was really a pleasant surprise. The food was excellent, the atmosphere really cozy, and the service was top notch. I would visit this restaurant again any time I was in the area.

Reviewed March 4, 2012

Nothing but good to say about it, everything was great

Reviewed January 6, 2012

The Winds Steakhouse has a relaxed atmosphere, a good selection of food from soups, salads and appetizers through entrees and desserts. The restaurant also has a good, attractively prided wine list. The wait staff is attentive and helpful.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

Good service, quiet, great food, semi-high prices but very good.

Reviewed December 22, 2011

My cousin & I were staying at the Grand Hinckley Inn, and walked over on a whim. The food was spectacular! The wine was tremendously good: The service was AMAZING!

We are both foodies, and quite particular. My also cousin has sever food allergies. Our waitress was not only on top of our issues, wants & needs, the kitchen staff was able to deliver on our particulars. The food, save for the vegetable medley, was spot on. The win pairing was perfect, and the attentiveness of our server made a wonderful evening even better.

We'll be back!