“I really wanted to love it.” 2 of 5 bubbles

Grand Grill Americana
Ranked #5 of 20 Restaurants in Hinckley
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“I really wanted to love it.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

The wait to be seated was long, but we were patient and hopeful. Once finally seated the server(Amanda) was attentive and helpful, until our entree was late. I think there were some issues slowing them down in the kitchen, but we felt a little abandoned. This would have been easily forgiven, but the food was cold when it came. We were dissappointed.

Visited April 2013

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Excellent Specials”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have never had a bad meal here! Their salads, sandwiches, pasta and Asian dishes are all excellent, and very reasonable. The monthly specials are usually good, and you usually don't wait long.

Visited February 2013
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Awesome rib dinner, great service.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Fast service, good food, server very efficient and sweet. The special was ribs--tender, meat falling off the bone; I usually go there for breakfast. What I don't like is you ask for a newspaper to read while you are waiting for your food and they say they don'
t have one. I work at a hotel and we always have newspapers left behind and as a courtesy for our guests, always ask if they want one. I found out why Hinckley doesn't. Mgment tells them to throw them away..they don't want people relaxing at the restaurant. They want them back out on the floor! LOL

Visited March 2013
Minneapolis, USA
“Wide selection... good quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Had the monte cristo sandwich... very good and not greasy. Friends had an asian stir fry that had too much sauce, but good flavor.

Visited February 2013
minnesota
“Just Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

This is the only place to eat that is sit down, priced ok, and is not a buffet or high priced steakhouse. The service is very lacking. their servers do not know too much about the food, or what is in a dish. They are not familiar with certain items on the menu, and I have had a server pick a hair out of my food and then bring it back to my table.... and I watched him do it!!! If you want something tasty, try the Artichoke dip... it is GOOD. Most other entrees are just average, nothing to rave about.

• Visited January 2013