“Nice and proced right.”

Cuisines: American
Eagan, Minnesota
“Nice and proced right.”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

The food is good and the staff was nice. Love the chicken quesadillas! I think you get a good value for your buck if you are not into the steakhouse or buffet.

Visited October 2012

Saint Paul, Minnesota
“Good Service & Food”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

We really enjoyed our $9.99 shrimp and steak dinner special. We received three large jumbo shrimp and a very tender 6-7 ounce sirloin steak. The meal also included a vegetables, choice of potato and a dinner roll. Our server was friendly and very attentive.

Visited September 2012
Sauk Rapids, Minnesota
“Busy place!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Be prepared during peak times that you may have to wait for a place to sit. The food is very reasonably priced and there's lots to choose from!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank JC F
“I would come again!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

You get a bang for your buck here! We have a family if 4 and our check was under $40 with an appetizer, and we left with a doggie box. Full of leftovers!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Surprisingly Good Food”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

My wife and I were on a long car trip and decided to stop at the Grand Casino - Hinckley to gamble and eat dinner. There were a few restaurants in the casino and we randomly chose the Grand Grill for a quick bite. My expectations were low as the place is not much to look at but the food was really good.

I had the Tropical Chicken Fruit Salad with a bowl of Wild Rice Soup and they were both fantastic. I love wild rice soup and this was actually one of the best bowls of wild rice soup I have ever tried. There were large pieces of chicken in it and it had a cheesy taste. Everything in the Chicken Fruit salad was really good and I ate every bite. The server was good and she kept our water and soda glasses full. The atmosphere was average as the tables looked cheap and are really close together.

If you are staying at the casino or just driving through Hinckley I recommend you eat at the Grand Grill Americana.

• Visited August 2012