“Pizza Ranch - Hibbing MN”
Review of Pizza Ranch

Pizza Ranch
Ranked #19 of 38 Restaurants in Hibbing
Reviewed July 25, 2014

Liked it a lot .. good food at a very reasonable price. Not only pizza, but a salad bar and very tasty fried chicken. Plenty of seating room and friendly staff.

2  Thank Tiinaliisa

Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

On July 7 we arrived at 10 till 8 and paid for the buffet. The staff was nonexistent, and the buffet was empty. When we found a staff member Taylor informed us that the buffet close at 8. No one told us and he refused to refund part of money. This was a very disappointing trip to pizza ranch we will not visit again. My kids left hungry.

Reviewed April 10, 2014

Pizza and chicken are the feature. Very pleasant staff. Very nice salad bar. Been there twice in the past month. Lunch and dinner. They ask upon arrival if you have a special pizza and will make it for you.

4  Thank blacklake
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Good selection of pizzas at the buffet and the broasted chicken is my favorite. The salad bar is also good and the best part is the desert pizzas. You probably won't find a better value and selection to please the whole family in town. As a school bus driver I appreciate that they provide a free meal to me when I stop with the kids. The kids love The Pizza Ranch!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Pizza Ranch has been a good place to take the grandkids for a meal they enjoy. If pizza isn't your favorite, they have a wonderful soup and salad bar and an offering of chicken and the fixin's. We find the kids are always happy to go there. If it is your birthday, as for the birthday cowboy hat! The kids love to wear this giant hat that can't be missed to that everyone knows it is their special day.

I especially like the chicken tortilla soup when it is available!

Dessert pizza is included in the buffet dining and I love the coffee.

Make sure to ask for your favorite pizza when you come in. They will deliver it to your table as part of the buffet price.

Been to Pizza Ranch? Share your experiences!