“Best Chinese food on the range.”
Review of China Buffet

China Buffet
Ranked #16 of 37 Restaurants in Hibbing
Cuisines: Sushi, Chinese
Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

The service and food are impeccable. I have lived all over the world and have enjoyed cuisines of various Asian countries, so believe me when I say this Chinese buffet could hold its own in the largest cities with its quality of food and service. If you're ever in Hibbing, MN drop by for lunch or dinner, you won't be disappointed. The owners are very nice, generous, and gracious.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

.... and this is probably a good thing. Same thing every time we've gone (approx 25 times in last 4 years) the only variable is whether or not the ice cream machine will be working

extremely fast moving/efficient staff, pop refills quicker than you can blink

never any rotating menu items, like other buffets do

Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Had delivery. Order came quickly, but driver had no cash to make change.
Egg rolls OK, lacking taste. Egg FooYoung had odd bitter taste. Threw it out. Mongolian beef average, mostly relying on onions for favoring.
Won't be ordering again anytime soon

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I have visited this buffet several times and I have never been disappointed. The food is good, the service is prompt and the restaurant is clean and well decorated. The selection of dishes is very good.

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My Father in Law lives in Floodwood and eats here frequently. He brought us when we visited recently and I was pleasantly surprised. The food was very good and they had a surprisingly good selection for such a small town.
The garlic chicken had a really nice garlic and peppery bite.
The baked garlic salmon is really really good.
We did sit for quite some time visiting after we were done eating (we arrived about 2:00 pm) since we were between meal rushes we didn't think it was a big deal but we could see the staff start to get antsy to have us move on. ( Maybe they thought we were going to eat again ? )
Overall, I see why my father-in-law drives almost an hour to eat here frequently.

1  Thank gl_avfan

Been to China Buffet? Share your experiences!