Grandma's In The Park Bar & Grill
Ranked #6 of 37 Restaurants in Hibbing
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Grandmas In The Park has something for everyone! Salads, Burgers, steaks and house made pastas. Seasonal menus and kids menus. Daily specials.
Reviewed February 26, 2013

Most hotel restaurants don't make my list of recommended eating establishments. This one does. They have a HUGE menu. We had a table for 10 people and no one went away unhappy. The fish dishes (walleye) were excellent. The pasta entrees were really, really good. I had the Cajun Chicken Fettucini and it was impressive. The service was attentive. The prices were reasonable and the quality was excellent. I will go back and probably have the Walleye.

The restaurant is located right on Rt. 169 in Hibbing, not far from Downtown. Find the Park Hotel and the restaurant is inside the same complex. Lots of parking.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

A little busy and we had to wait for a little bit. But when the food came we were quite pleased. They had some nice vegetarian options as well.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

We always have a great experience at Grandma's. We recently visited with some friends on a busy Friday night and were greeted and seated immediately by very friendly staff members. The waiter was ready to take our drink order just after we sat down. It's usually best to make reservations for a weekend night, though. If you like blended drinks, bloody marys or margaritas on the rocks, then you can't go wrong when Travis is behind the bar. He makes the best drinks!! The food is eye catching as you see someone elses' order being delivered to their table. And, when our orders came we were not disappointed. the portion sizes were plentiful. prices were reasonable, and the food was delicious. Grandma's is known for it's wild rice soup, chicken fettucini, walleye, and sizzlilng garlic steak. You'll love them

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I like Grandma's, it has excellent burgers and fresh veggies. I like the fact that when I go in, since I have dietary needs, they easily and without fuss, can make changes for me.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

Good food. Fairly good service. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. Known for the Minnesota walleye. Restaurant is always clean and has a great atmosphere. It is located within the Park Place Hotel. Prices are moderate.